Pure Extracts Pure Extracts was incorporated under the British Columbia Business Corporations Act (BCBCA) and has its offices and operations in Pemberton, British Columbia. On September 25, 2020, Pure Extracts was granted its Standard Processing License by Health Canada under the Cannabis Act and the Company’s stock began trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) on November 5, 2020.
Pure Extracts is undertaking the operations of toll processing, white labelling, and developing its own private label of products incorporating its full spectrum THC and CBD based extracted oils. Additionally, Pure Extracts is presently expanding its business to include functional mushrooms extraction by working on functional mushroom extraction processes compatible with its existing infrastructure. Pure Extracts has a fully built CO2 extraction facility built to European Union GMP standards and intends to seek EU-GMP certification of its operations allowing it to export its products for sale in Europe where such products are legal.
- Pure has contracted $30MM in sales for first year of operations
- 5 Years experience of volatile plant molecule extraction
- Purpose-built EU GMP compliant facility, allowing for international distribution
- Ben Nikolaevsky: CEO
- Holds over a decade of experience in corporate leadership roles across the natural products, agriculture and cannabis sector.
- Most recently President & CEO of Natura Naturals Inc., a privately held Canadian LP of cannabis that was acquired by Tilray Inc. (NASDAQ: TLRY) in February 2019.
- Doug Benville: COO & Co-Founder
- Master extractor with proven expertise in scalable formulas and processes.