IntelGenx is a leading drug delivery company focused on the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical films.
IntelGenx’s superior film technologies, including VersaFilm®, VetaFilm™ and VevaDerm™, allow for next generation pharmaceutical products that address unmet medical needs. IntelGenx’s innovative product pipeline offers significant benefits to patients and physicians for many therapeutic conditions.
IntelGenx's highly skilled team provides comprehensive pharmaceuticals services to pharmaceutical partners, including R&D, analytical method development, clinical monitoring, IP and regulatory services. IntelGenx's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility offers full service by providing lab-scale to pilot- and commercial-scale production.
Sponsored 38 clinical studies, 7 pivotal studies and one phase 2 clinical trial.
Employees have nearly 90 years of combined formulation experience
Employees have more than 50 years of combined analytical experience
Screened more than 100 small molecules for film applicability
Horst G. Zerbe, Ph.D. Chairman & CEO
• Co-inventor of Listerine orals trips
• 30+ years drug delivery /pharma experience (Lohmann Therapy Systems,3M Pharmaceuticals, Smartrix Technologies)
• Pioneer in development and manufacturing of oral films and transdermal products
• Numerous patents and scientific publications
Andre Godin, CPA, CA President & CFO
• 25+ years biotech/pharma industry experience
• Member of the Canadian Chartered Professional Accountants and the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
Nadine Paiement, M. Sc.VP, Research &Development
• Co-inventor of IntelGenx Trilayer Technology
• 15 years experience in product development and technology transfer