Ixtlan Bioscience is an Israeli based biotech company devoted to defining and utilizing psilocybin micro-dosing to advance safe and accessible psilocybin medicine to slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s and dementia diseases.
Ixtlan AD Kit
Ixtlan AD Kit comprises a unique kit for the treatment of a variety of brain pathologies by micro-dosing of encapsulated 5HT2A receptor agonists, specifically psilocybin, along with
- Encapsulated psilocybin micro-doses.
- An explicit use-protocol, carefully tailored under medical supervision, making it easy and safe for in-home administration;
- A physical product in a form of games and exercises, that will be tailored for different levels of cognitive impairment;
- A propriety web application dedicated for providing personalized and tailored cognitive exercise by psilocybin microdoses, as well as monitoring the patient;
- A uniqne home test for detection of psilocybin metabolites concentrations – with purpose of providing data on the individual differences in psilocybin metabolism vs it’s effects/therapeutical power.
Itamar Borochov, Co-founder and CEO
An environmentalist and entrepreneur in Medical Psychedelic and Medical Cannabis projects which operate in regulated markets, The Founder and former CEO of Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
PhD. Ana Parabucki, Co-founder and Chief Science
Neuroscientist and electrophysiologist. data science, machine learning, medical devices and novel treatments designed to help overcome CNS pathologies.
MD Christopher Freeman, Scientific Advisory
BOD at American Board of Mental Health Consultant. MD of public health from Tufts Uni School of Medicine, Boston. Residency in Psychiatry at Uni of Massachusetts Medical and Fellowship in Neuropsychiatry. Expertise in Alzheimer and Dementia.
Shlomo Pekar, Co-founder and CTO
Professional in the Cannabis Industry and Physical Health with over 15 years of experience growing mushrooms. B.Sc Environmental Science. Shlomo is a veteran of the IDF's Special Forces.
Yehonatan Cavens, Co-founder and CFO
Former director of Novitech Education and PowerMobility. With over 10 years of experience in capital markets and practice in executing complex M&As in stock exchanges. Yehonatan is a veteran of the IDF's Special Forces.