MINDCURE is a life sciences company focused on innovating and commercializing new ways to promote healing and improve mental health. The company is developing digital therapeutics technology and researching psychedelic compounds to support access to safe, evidence-based psychedelic-assisted therapies globally.
Digital Therapeutics Technology
iSTRYM for Therapist
• Modernizes care from manual to digital, yielding better outcomes and cost savings for therapists and insurers
• Provides a distribution network of approved protocols from psychedelic companies directly to therapists
• Expands therapists’ toolkit for gold standard care with assessments, propriety AI-driven music and more
• Monitors biometrics and psychometrics, providing reliable data for timely interventions and care optimization
• Supports post-session integration and connectivity through a suite of science-backed tools• Delivers optimized protocols and proof of efficacy at scale, creating a competitive advantage for therapists
iSTRYM for Patient
• Modernizes care from manual to digital, catering to the trend towards digital interfaces
• Provides data-backed assurances for patients who are cautious about using psychedelic therapies
• Expands toolkit of specific and actionable insights, elevating patient to colleague in care
• Connects patients with therapists and emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Personalizes care and provides optimization for each patient’s unique goals and mental health journey
• Promotes daily rituals post-care, promoting a continuation of the client’s journey to optimized mental wealth
MINDCURE is uncovering opportunities to promote healing while developing psychedelic treatment protocols across the mental health patient journey. Current areas of exploration include:
• Therapeutic potential of psychedelic compounds, including ibogaine, for traumatic brain injuries (TBI) and related conditions
• Manufacturing synthetic ibogaine to supply researchers and clinicians.
• Nootropic, adaptogenic, and general wellness products
• Preclinical psychedelic molecule research into indications that may involve mood.
MINDCURE is supported by world-renown experts in neuroscience, mental health, pharmacology, and psychedelics.
Kelsey Ramsden, President & CEO
15 years of experience founding, scaling, and operating innovative companies
Built multiple 8-figure businesses
Named Canada’s Top Female Entrepreneur twice
Dr. Joel Raskin, Chief Medical Officer
Psychiatrist and academic with 20 years of international pharmaceutical experience in neuroscience drug development, lifecycle preparation, launch, and commercialization with Eli Lilly & Co
Worked with medications for mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, dementia, migraine and pain
Led medical affairs team for Alzheimer’s Disease diagnostics and therapeutics
Dr. Dan Engle, MD, Primary Investigator
Medical degree from the University of Texas in San Antonio, psychiatry residency degree from the University of Colorado in Denver and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship degree from Oregon Health and Sciences University
World-renowned for his specializations in psychiatry and neurology, with a background in integrative psychiatry, neurocognitive restoration, peak performance medicine and psychedelic research
Dr. John Brownstein, Advisor
Chief Innovation Officer of Boston Children’s Hospital and Professor of Biomedical Informatics at Harvard Medical School
Directs the Computational Epidemiology Lab and the Innovation and Digital Health Accelerator both at Boston Children’s
Trained as an epidemiologist at Yale University
Serves advisory role to numerous agencies on real-time public health surveillance including HHS, DHS, CDC, IOM, WHO and the White House.